Terms and Conditions
1. By using our services you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions which may change from time to time without notice.
2. All quoted prices are inclusive of GST and are subject to change without notice.
All invoices must be paid on collection of garments and we reserve the right to retain your goods until payment in full is received.
3. Whilst we make every possible effort to process garments within the prescribed time-frame we are no liable for delays.
In the event that garments are not collected within sixty (60) days we reserve the right to dispose of them as we see fit and shall not be held liable for any loss that you may suffer in such an event.
4. To protect your garments, we follow the Care Label instructions on each item we process. For garments that are damaged, if we are unable to gain your approval to proceed, we shall refrain from cleaning the garment in question, or take extensive digital photography of the garment(s) prior and/or during cleaning. If you authorise us to proceed, you must assume responsibility for any damage to the garments.
We accept no liability for garments that have missing or removed Care Labels.
We check garments for any damage that could be exacerbated by the laundering/dry-cleaning process. If we have any concerns regarding a garment, we will make an attempt to contact you and obtain your approval prior to cleaning. If we are unable to gain your approval, we shall refrain from cleaning the garment in question, or take extensive digital photography of the garment(s) prior and/or during cleaning. Likewise, if we have any concern about the colourfastness, age, or condition of the garment, we will contact you in a similar fashion to obtain your approval, or return the garment to you untreated.
5. We offer a safe cleaning guarantee. This means we will process every garment we accept safely. This does not mean we will remove every stain from every garment. If it is our professional opinion that stain removal will be unsafe, or will compromise our safe cleaning guarantee, stain removal efforts will cease.
6. We exercise utmost care in cleaning and processing garments entrusted to us and use such processes which, in our opinion, are best suited to the nature and conditions of each individual garment. Nevertheless, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses or defects in materials which may result in tears or the development of small holes in fabric that are not readily apparent prior to processing or poor quality of buttons that crack or break during cleaning. In dry-cleaning and laundering we cannot guarantee against colour loss, colour bleeding, and shrinkage; or against damage to weak and tender fabrics.
Given the delicate nature of some leathers and suedes, all leather and suede garments are cleaned entirely at your own risk, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage or fading as a result of the dry-cleaning process.
Our liability with respect to any damaged to garments caused by us shall not exceed ten (10) times our charge for cleaning that garment regardless of brand or condition.
No claims for damages will be recognised unless you advise us of same within seventy two (72) hours of collecting the garments.
7. We exercise the utmost care in processing garments received to avoid misplacement or loss of items. However, there will be instances where items may get misplaced or lost. As such, we ask that you advise us of any discrepancy within 24 hours of picking up your garments so that we may investigate the matter and make a determination.
Our liability with respect to any lost item shall not exceed ten (10) times our charge for cleaning that garment regardless of brand or condition.
8. Please check all of your garments for money, jewellery or other valuables prior to depositing them with us. If we find any valuables in your garments, we will make every effort to return them to you but we cannot be held liable for the loss of any such articles that are forwarded to us.
9. We inspect every garment before returning them to you to ensure that they meet our strict quality measures.
It should be noted however, that we may not be able to remove all stains safely from your garments but we will make every attempt to remove stains without damage to your garment.
10. We will use your customer information in the regular course of providing services to you. We respect your privacy and warrant that any information you give us will be held with the utmost care and security, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales and the parties shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales.